PhD at the New Europe Research Center, research interests in the field of Sociology of Law, Political Sociology, Youth Policy and International Relations.
1. Phd student in Sociology of Law. Thesis title: “The Dilemma of Turkey’s Accession to The European Union”. (University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria).
2. Master of Diplomacy and International Relations. Thesis Title: ”The Turkish dilemma of The European union”. (University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria).
3. Bachelor of Sociology. Thesis Title: ”Occurrance and development of Attack party”. (University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria).
1. Social and economic dimensions of Turkish prosperity, Svishtov, 2014
2. Turkey – The Guarantor for Regional Stability Heads into a New Role, Plovdiv, 2015
3. Effects of “Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification” on Bulgarian state, 2015
2014-2016 SAHWA. Еmpowering the young generation: towards a new social contract in South and East Mediterranean countries, Collaborative project, 7th FP, EC;
2015-2018 GEMM: Growth, Equal Opportunities, Migration and Markets, Horizon 2020, EC;
2015-2016 – Soft Law and its importance to Bulgarian Law, (University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria);
2015-Youth leadership for participatory democracy, Leadership academy, EEA Grants;